May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This blog robbed again, including The Village Voice this time too

http://eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2008/12/love-saves-day-karen-with-her-items_05.html



Wow even the photo is the same!  Check the date of my photo and than see the one posted on The Village Voice running scared but it doesn't mention my name.  Well the photo is not mine but it sure looks like mine and I reported it days before on this blog even early did the youtube.

Today, Dec 10 I see city room The New York Times and The Village Voice have my coverage of Karen and Love Saves the Day but oops it is a couple of day after I posted the picture of Karen and Santa and the wedding dress and it is a man's name not mine....hmmmm.

Could you imagine if the Village Voice took one minute to google "Karen Love Saves the Day" but nope.    Gee I wonder why that is....

And why was I not credited....?


They save imitation is a form of flattery and so is robbery and it is like Starbucks, setting of a chain of copies, one xerox of another xerox practically the same photo and verbatim from my youtube as well.

I was really annoyed when I saw the exact photo I took but with a far more fancy camera on another site -- it was the photo of St. George's reflection in the hideous Cooper Union fractured aquarium building that looks like it belongs in a bad movie set in Hollywood.

I ask if you rip me off to at least mention my blog and say thank you.  Otherwise at least anothr camera angel report.  I am happy for my friend though because she deserves the coverage and support.