May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday Night Live lampooning the Governor

I did not see the skit but I believe it could be interpreted as offensive and I find much of the Governor's humor either annoying or comments that I admit I find offensive -- he is suppose to be representing the people of New York State and instead I always feel like he is trying out for Saturday Night Live.

More and more people simply want to secede from the State.   The Gov. admitted to previous adulterous affairs and I think I recall their were some red flags regarding spending so I don't think anything is going to push him out of office but all New Yorkers can be relieved that the Governor spent close to $40,000 on the Governor's mansion as reported in The New York Post as we are experiencing possible the worst economic meltdown....maybe he should consider subletting it instead but we have nice new rugs... Really disturbing sad events are happening here and globally.

I do wish we had a Governor that spoke with seriousness and not like he is in a perpetual try out for Saturday Night Live.