May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

an embrace deeper than skin deep on the subway

He limped on clearly partially paralyzed.  It was crowded and it seemed to me a young African American woman gave her seat up but a heavy set man took her seat.   I wanted to shout out please someone give up your seat but I was afraid it would embarrass this couple and may not be appreciated.  This young woman maybe his wife or girlfriend accompanied him on to the train in a very protective way.  He was able to lift one arm to hold on to a bar and she held onto him in a protective loving embarrass far deeper than many often seen around town.