May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Checking out the NYPD and I drop my lipstick, someone watching out for me though

I was photographing the police on the other corner  (but no zoom on my iphone) trying to figure out if there is any activity when a beautiful young woman walks up to me -- very beautiful sweet soul and hands me my lipstick.   I felt very looked after as if someone was looking out for me and than I photographed more police further down the street and dropped my lipstick again and a much older woman with a wilder hat than mine returned  my lipstick.  Chanel the best lipstick on the planet.  I prefer the brightest shade of red but today mellow.

I realize I continually drop things and people continue to watch me do so and return my "thangs" diverse people of all kinds, very kind.


Watching the NY1, heart breaking, this young boy murdered on the streets in Brooklyn because supposed adults argue and have to use fire arms instead of words or just walking a way, yet another young person dies way too young, death by violence.

Reading emails on lay offs and other problems regarding the budgetary meltdown.  Talk to my Dad who feels it has not bottomed out yet but he was optimistic there is no doubt the economy will rebound.    I have to add.... "eventually" rebound...but clearly there is more fall out which is becoming more apparent and in your face here in NYC

...very disturbing as is more globally as well....

Have to think positive thoughts, still drained from this flu and other issues.

NY1 mentions x amount of years ago the film on Serpico came out...How mind blowing gutsy was Serpico?   VERY!!!!!!  

Channel 4 Just showed I think a 2 star NYPD  (very large in stature -- literally) chief head of press office?, retiring,  didn't catch his name...
quoted the very big retiring 2 star chief.... "Best seat in the house for the greatest show on Earth."   I still have flu residue but that NYPD dude has the best attitude.... great quote, funny and great attitude.