May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

ps Lower East Side random thoughts on truth and the opposite of plus Albert Einstein's visit to the LES

I stopped having people call me  by one syllable nickname + Troy.    Ask anyone who knows Yiddish what it means and it is true,  so why would I just not what to hear it...
no brainer...

just heard a NYC politician comment on the car industry,
funny, that is how I feel about the Lower East Side to City Hall and back again, city wide...

Bought the Einstein bio in the audio version to a listen to because the book weighed 5 pounds and was to heavy to lug around...still would fail a test on the book but the part about his first visit to NYC, an NYPD boat brought him to shore and he hung out for many hours in the Lower East Side...for obvious reasons....

Now the Lower East Side has been supersized....looks like a bad xerox of mid0-town.