May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, December 8, 2008

nyc corruption is awful so is getting older but only in some ways

I heard king mayor Bloomberg talking about Charlie Rangel and all I can say is from the mayor on down this city is just $///?####  for lack of a better word.   

I want the conflict of interest committee layed -off for constantly "........" the people of this city turning a blind eye to so many conflicts of interest it ain't funny.

I am 46 and there are some wornderful aspects to getting older but the parts of getting older that are just awful -- they feel as awful as  all this //////// that sure feels like corruption from the the mayor down to some community boards....

Patience is key and time may serve some justice ...

There are enormous stressors for all so taking time out to breath and see beautiful aspects of nature or anything or anyone is paramount.