May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

NYC to secede from the State of New York (just joking)), Gov. Patterson is disliked, and Bloomberg's approval rate continues to fall

Yo, I don't have fancy polls but when I hear people asking for New York City to secede (this has come up over the years) and strong dislike for Gov. Patterson with people telling me they want Patterson and Bloomberg to get their walking papers or at least NYC to stop being sucked dry by the State of New York getting nothing back except even higher costs of living across the boards!!!!