May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

FDNY, beautiful tree shelters EV, Santa on the move Billy's antiques, a New York minute tonight!

Ladder 20 whipped around the corner and my heart almost stopped as I watched the young man piloting the truck from the back through the snow and traffic.  This is Engine 28 and Ladder 9 and Engine 33 showed up kind of like this morning but no BC.    The streets are so congested with traffic, people, snow and slush, I am in awe...
Beautiful tree working hard to fight pollution and shelter us from the storm and mayhem...too bad behind bars, Houston St.
Santa on the move already, Billy's Antiques, Houston Street