May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Suzannah B. Troy says "bye" to Eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com

That is me and the top part of   "wear technology responsibly" and you can see her on
www.suzannahbtroyartist.com   Those are old fashioned computer connectors and she has a dress of floppy disks and was on display at NYU's Bronfman Center in an exhibition, Eden: Utopia Dystopia  (2001)

I am moving my blog yet again...

I still have my apple one




http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/About_Me.html

This website has my podcasts and a blog but I have not fine tuned the blog yet.
I most likely will have a free google blog like this but it will be about me which as an artist is my starting point.

I have aprox. 80 youtubes at this point to check out.

TO EVERYONE THAT CAME TO MY BLOG with a good heart, positivity energy wishing you good karma x 100!!!!!

thanks and gratitude with New York attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye bye and good night.

Love,
Suzannah B. Troy