May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Cat's eye

I adopted this older cat, 10, and one eye was huge...it was glaucoma and she had to have it removed...the pressure was at 80.  The other eye was 20 and we were hoping it was related to all the pressure from the other eye.

Just came from the Animal Medical Hospital...all good!   My love's eye is 14 and I had my eyes tested yesterday, 13 so I am delirious with happiness.  No medication or removal of her remaining eye.   Dr. Aquino is beautiful and smart.  I will miss her.  She is moving.  The care and treatment was excellent.

Thanks and gratitude with New York attitude.