May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Laura Garza,The New York Daily News print copy also remembers Imette St. Guillen and Jennifer Moore




Crime Stoppers 800-577-tips

http://www.ny1.com/content/top_stories/90145/man-seen-with-missing-brooklyn-woman-questioned/Default.aspx?ap=1
Clearly issues regarding night ilfe, safety, SLA, etc. are on going and this is just a horrific red light underscoring this will always be so...apparently.... 


I also think it isn't always a gender issue and males and females alike have to be alert and even create buddy systems to look out for each other if going out to "party".

I also would like the stats on crime related to nightlife and even delis where people bought alcohol and committed a crime or hit and run, I also wish we could have stats on drug related crime including legal drugs and illegal and mixing them with alcohol.
FOIL is very "narrow" and limited....

I made a youtube "female genocide" and it is a global death toll but one here in NYC and it may or may not have to do with night life but another beautiful female is missing...it was exhausting and difficult to write the poem, make the youtube and I didn't include Imette St. Guillen and Jennifer Moore but the more recent murders of young girls on the street and in their very own bed...

I did include Tina Negron and Adrienne Shelly. Someone was so put off put my video the lowest rating which tells you something and I was and here I am again talking about another woman feared dead....