May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

ghost bike memorial winter, covered these ghost bikes many times




http://www.ghostbikes.org/new-york-city

You can find my photos with the young people's memories honored but I am so drained by people that have not run me as in death over  but they certainly have robbed me...green does that, not the beautiful green but the other shades of "green"... we have been robbed of community members we loved so much...

I think of John Walsh along with his loved ones suffered so much but he turned the grief, pain and anger in to America's Most Wanted and he has made a difference rather than let his life be completely robbed and he has helped people here in NYC and world wide with his choice to transform what is the worst most destructive unimaginable acts into some how something positive for himself and for us -- people world wide.


Still to think of so many people that left us here in NYC what ever their age most left loved ones feeling they left too young, just a few blessed souls that left and we were able to say they lived a long full life...

I have taken a lot of photos and wrote a lot about this on www.suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com