May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New York Blood Center BLOOD SUPPLY EMERGENCY

http://www.nybloodcenter.org/index.jsp


As usual I got a phone call and anyone who has been following my original blog www.suzannahbtroy.blogspot.com may know why I am just drained to donate blog...(it feels like I am donating blog as well)...blood.

I remember the firemen telling me about their lungs post 9-11.  I feel awful, throat burn, I also still can't get the rest I need and put it this way when I run up the subway stairs it doesn't feel pleasant but I am grateful, I can make it up the stairs.

Just can't wait to take the cats and get away...hopefully recharge and regain that healthy feeling.  Until than I can't imagine donating my blood and I have donated gallons of platelets and two helpings of white blood cells...now I have to rest...