May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

still sick with this flu, cats my book ends

That is part of me bookended by my beloved cats, the one on the left had her eye removed a few months ago and the one on the right I had to rush to the emergency room because he ate something that poisoned him, maybe a toxic waste fly.  Getting up the strength to take her back to the animal medical center to have her remaining eye checked for glaucoma (I can't pronounce that word).  She also has really bad arthritis and we both have some bad in our legs.  While feeling like I was dieing I read David Rosenfelt's "Play Dead" so I played alive and felt better for doing so.   As I type I keep removing hair that seems to be falling out.  A gentleman came to my home to fix something that I wish didn't need fixing and I mentioned my hair loss problem and he said he noticed my hair was on the floor.  Could you imagine events so upsetting your hair is falling out and it is not chemo?  I also have this beautiful carpet from Nepal that shed also.   I think I am shedding the most.  Longing for yet another new home asap but this morning for some strange reasons I see a lot of beautiful even if I feel sick and the opposite there of.

Watching the many feral cats from my window bathing, performing aerobics and yoga and just looking so beautiful.   One of the cats looks like a younger version of my one eyed 11 year old (?) cat and I have to say I have this intense feeling every time I see his doppelganger cat which is a lot and I starting doing a head count to make sure everyone is accounted for.

I would like a dog that doesn't eat cats and could convince my cats he is just a very large cat and sleep in bed with us.   I also would than want to be blind or something that qualifies me to have the dog or dogs go with me everywhere.