May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Suzannah B. Troy with paint brushes and....+ NYC is oligarch central















I had so much I wanted to write about today including being pleased to see a letter in one of the free papers about politics and corruption!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! I saw guys going around and filming the city and I thought is it Mike Bloomberg again? He used my "legs" and a sign I was holding in his campaign for mayor as I recall and everyone would tell me they saw my legs. I wanted to add my thoughts on NYU's hideous student center, the eye sore on Washington Square Park...if you walk by you can feel NYU wasting enormous mega amounts of electricity -- NYU has the air conditioning set at "South Pole"...just another example of NYU and Mike "community crushing development" Bloomberg  doing what ever they please like oligarchs and contradicting their actions with high powered public relations campaigns and add all the mini-Mike Bloomberg wannabes and there are so many. I actually prefer Mike Bloomberg to his mini-mike's because at least I could talk to him right to his face on the steps of City Hall not that it did any good. The wannabes are so horrible and so phony there is no reason to even talk to them.

NYC is Oligarch Central
Mike Bloomberg wannabes
Oligarch central
and I thought this was a democracy
it is oligarch central with high priced attorneys and public relations
selling the lies
that we don't want to buy
they even are raising the prices on the lies
they are selling us
and the price is higher than our Con Ed bills,
higher bills and bigger lies,
bye bye NYC,
welcome to oligarch central!


A young (er) man heard me talking about my call to Con Ed about Jodi Lane and safety concerns as I chatted on the subway with my friend and he handed me a note -- very touching about my honesty and his tele. no. Do I want to call him? Yes! Will I? Probably not just because it is a risk...hmmm but I was really touched!
I am going to my first rock and roll concert in a long time. The problem is I good to bed so early -- the question is will I be able to stay up to hear this bad boy sing? I still have this bad boy thang...and his songs are just "bad boy wonderful" and "real" filled with testosterone which at my age for some reason I find extra exciting...so bizarre.....

Here I am with an old art work, part of a series from over a decade ago, paint brushed binded, condoms (always that safe sex protection theme) and poetry. Finding this in my "move" the traumatic move was like finding a message in a bottle but it was my message to myself...like finding a quiet moment rather than construction noise on every block...

poem:
expansive heart
warm heart,
soothes me
soothes me

you ease my worries
I can be still
even quiet

expansive heart
warm heart
helps me remove
the splinters from my mind