May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Ticket happy please be careful, she ain't from the local precinct

I am not sure this is the same woman I saw the other day if so look out.  She is not from our local precinct and she is working St. Marks like she has a quota to meet and she is "ticket happy".

I think this is so very wrong and again people struggling to survive, have a business, support a small business get crushed.

More and more it seems like there are two New Yorks and I feel like I may have to lead a life of infamy -- dirty filthy skanky sell your soul and other body parts to afford to live in NYC, have a country home, a posse of high price attorneys to kick some major butt, body guards and be able to laugh off tickets that are not laughable.

Just out of control and here is yet another unpleasant image of people being gauged.   I don't even own a car.  I was watching a "retired" or off duty police officer, he had his placard in the car he was driving a young rich man around in and I swear that is the way to go.

I just am so burnt out like a 5 alarm fire on this city but for the last 25 years this is all I know.  I rarely if ever left the city and now I just can't take it anymore.