May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Rest

I can't donate blood.  I am too tired.  I have done what I can and now I need to rest, recharge and regroup.

I may post some photos but I am looking into other options for presenting my thoughts on my art, life, sex, NYC politics, housing from homelessness to people of every economic strata losing homes to having to move to being displaced which again is affecting people of all backgrounds.

I saw a letter by a retired NYPD officer that I think basically said he couldn't afford to live here after retiring not that many can afford to live here and work...

A friend had told me a sci-fi idea for a city where everyone who works here can't afford to live here and are given "time cards" to commute in, do their work and than leave.

There has always been gentrification and a push out starting at the very beginning of US history but with this tsunami of development here in NYC and the mortgage crisis across the entire country that has hit home here in New York and so many other factors that city seems like it is crumbling, infrastructure, budget, etc.

I am taking a rest now.
www.suzannahbtroyartist.com