May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

parking tickets on St. Marks

I felt awful for a young couple that was legally parked but it appeared to me that the woman giving out parking tickets was either having a bad day or had a quota and it felt like she was trying to make a point and it was awful.  

It is impossible to have a small business or a life when there is over the top ticketing and is another form of pushing out people struggling to survive.  I urged the young man to go to court and fight the tickets and I am confident they will be thrown out because she was wrong.

During the Koch administration I bicycled home from working a 12 hour shift on a film and got two tickets because I was victim of a similar situation and I did got to court and the judge tossed one of the tickets out.

If only I had a butt of steel as in sit still I would go get a law degree.  I could use one.