May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 9, 2008

"Out of work supermodel"


I gave her some money. I think she is beautiful. She told me she was just passing through.  She seemed very nice and there was something in her voice that really moved me.
click on the photo and take a look, she is actually way more beautiful than a super model. I understand young women wanted to hide their beauty.  Sometimes we hide them from male energy for disturbing reasons and sometimes it is from very females who can be horrible because they are so jealous but even hidden it - it is there.  Again another Lotus Flower in the East Village.