May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jefferson Siegel's photo of me, Suzannah B. Troy, at the City Council Task Force Meeting on DOB 2006



















Read the post below about emailing Tony Avella and also note I was wearing an American Indian necklace and had my ArtForum "Stuy Town, Buy Town Affordable Housing as oxymoron image/ad.
Lincoln Anderson and crew removed this link and the villager link doesn't have the photo....

The villager not -- in my opinion is a corrupt paper, owner John Air space Sutter, editor Lincoln air head Anderson and that is being flattering.... Gee I wonder why they erased me from the Whole Earth Bakery and Kitchen rally when I was the only one to mention Filomena Silvestri --the owner and creator of Whole Earth Bakery and she died knowing we won a mini-victory -- she died know her and her son Peter's bakery would not be thrown out on the street and I DEMANDED COMMUNITY OUTREACH RESOURCE CENTERS IN EVERY MEGA DORM.

THE WRITER TOLD LINCOLN WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS. IS SHE RUNNING FOR POLITICAL OFFICE? Apparently that was their fear....

It only comes up now for me because it has recently come to my attention they have removed the Chelsea link and the photo which was powerful and unique -- I was ahead of what was happening, Christine Quinn was too busy to attend and the death toll would go sky high, the construction accidents and crane accidents, deaths injuries and I even talked about infrastructure as well. Added this July 2009 because it is telling they removed and erased me again.


http://chelseanow.com/cn_12/builtupcomplaintssome.html

http://www.thevillager.com/villager_189/builtupcomplaintscome.html

Wearing a hand-painted antidevelopment shirt, Suzannah B. Troy of the East Village, below, declared, “Gentrification has become supersizification!” and also complained about dangerous scaffolding. “Read my protest shirt — that’s why I painted it,” Troy told James Oddo, the committee’s chairperson and Council minority leader. “I did. I like it,” Oddo replied.