May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

"I am a naked person" posting part 2 artist book the page that reminds me of Tompkins

The artist is so funny showing us drawings of being naked for reasons that might involve magic, a visit to the doctors office, etc and he ponders the times when there is  the  "feel good" factor like skinny dipping! I agree!!!    He ultimately points out it is always best to be oneself which anyone who reads my blogging knows falls under the category of "naked".   Remember I called for transparency is city government from the mayor to the community board -- get naked!!!!!!!!!