May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

for Fireman Bobby Beddia




















I called up the city of New York anonymously although we all know it is not anonymous and I told them this fire hydrant is literally laying on it's side and the hoses exposed.  I said enough firemen have died and I don't want anymore casualities and I express great dissapointment in the mayor.

Take a look any fire hydrant and the majority are missing their caps and are used as garbage cans.  I called in on the anniversary of their death which should never have happen.  To the city 's credit they did actually follow through this time and now I feel confident if fire fighters need to fight a fire and they need this hydrant, their already dangerous job won't be that much more dangerous.

Still sickening all the reasons they died including people's cigerettes I heard, radio's that didn't work just like 9-11 and so many other reasons.  When I first heard the news about the standpipe I came home to my home of 20 years and there was a man that was told to stop bothering me sitting on the standpipe.

Just feel sick today and disgusted but I fully expected to see the fire hydrant laying on the ground like a dead body but the city of New York followed through.  Thank you City of New York.