May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

emailed Tony Avella and mentioned City Council Task force meeting Dec. 2006 + infrastructure concerns

I just emailed Tony Avella.   I saw him talk with community members that talk about the flooding when it rains.  I told him the East and West Village resemble Venice, Italy when it rains and that Dec. 2006 I spoke at the City Council Task Force Meeting which Christine Quinn was too busy to attend so she had James Oddo chair the meeting.

I spoke about too many deaths of construction workers and huge safety concerns above ground with construction and below ground -- infrastructure.
Here is Jefferson Siegel's photo of me at the meeting but the blurb is wrong. I am not against development but I am against community crushing development.


http://www.chelseanow.com/cn_12/builtupcomplaintssome.html

You can see it says "Stop Supersizing" and check out my big round tummy that says "city wide"