May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Suzannah Exhausted Photo Book Doesn't Show the Wrinkles


I feel like I have aged a lot since the assault by Dr. Fagelman's receptionist office manager and you can't tell that Friday I had laser surgery in my left eye to fix damage to my retina we believe caused by Delita Hooks Dr. Fagelman's employee that for no good reason violently assaulted me.


I am so tired but I want to try to work out a little.  I am EXHAUSTED but I want to get my body stronger especially as I age, not matter how much I hurt and I hurt a lot but being careful to not do further harm to my neck which was in bad shape pre the assault but worse after.

Photo Booth makes you look better.  My face looks like those Chinese Wrinkle Dogd