May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Sandy KOed CCRB NYC Civilian Complaint Review Board Knocked Out Cold Since Sandy!


ricane Sandy KOed CCRB NYC Civilian Complaint Review Board Knocked Out Cold Since Sandy!



New York City Civilian Complaint Review Board

212-392-4170 call the number

this number says wireless number not working.

the 800-341 2272  number just rings busy like the failed 911 tech disaster 2 billion 14 mill tax payer money bigger than citytime!!

I am waiting to hear from my Inspector from CCRB -- his number used to not work but is up.

It is shocking and I was the only one to report right away Hurricane Sandy KOed CCRB  -- corrupt cops rejoice!