May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Mayor Bloomberg DA Adrian Schoolcraft No Grand Jury! NYPD Chief Marino would have been...






Deputy Chief Michael Marino would have been indicted along with others. 




Downgrading crime and how about Sgt. Chen and Det Vergona from The First Precinct making a violent crime disappear using a false complaint.  Watch the beginning of a violent assault at Dr. Andrew Fagelman's Medical offices 155 Spring St.  She violently gave me the finger and was so pleased with herself when I was a safe enough distance from her I asked her to please give me the finger again.  When she runs at me punching me in the eye the screen goes black and than she grabbed my hair and kicked me in the groin although barely made contact because I got her down on the ground and as far away as I could with her still violently holding on to my hair.