May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Water planes to the Hamptons can we put toll booths in the sky?

As average New Yorkers are being ticketed for just about everything the rich have taken to the air with water planes traveling back and forth to the Hamptons.

The water plane Hamptons crowd don't have to worry about being ticketed and it is just sad we can't put a toll booth in the sky.

I remember at some point I walked over to a heliport down town and asked how owned it.

Someone said a wall street guy. So I thought how smart, a tax write-off for the dude to come and go from his job to his mansions.....

I forgot to ask if it is Mike Bloomberg...he probably owns one uptown... or maybe he considers NYC his personal heliport.