May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

may stop this blog why because of Google

I am extremely exhausted and I may stop this blog completely -- why?

Because of Google.

Google may prohibited me from entry unless I switch to gmail, Google's email and if that is the case I amy just stop this blog.

Long story but Google is just too controlling and I don't like being forced to use their email account against me will.

I will keep my central blogs going or maybe I will get some rest and do Google's bidding.

Not sure but really really resent it.