May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cy Vance's Campaign treasurer called me back very compelling.

I was very impressed with the gentleman that called me back. I was impressed and what he told me is on the NY Board of election web site. Cy Vance is paying back a debt to Guma. Everything is legal and above board.

As far as Keaney -- she pops up allegedly working with Haggerty, in an article slamming Christine Quinn and Maura Keaney for alleged intimidation of Union people and married to Guma so it is campaign incest in my opinion and it does appear that a lot in NY politics is incestuous but the part about money and Vance's campaign debt is legit at least so far. Look at Albany with the accidental gov and his father Basil and unions -- very incestuous and in my opinion a conflict of interest and NYC is riddled with conflicts of interests that seem to get by the Conflict of Interest Committee.

I am not going to dismiss everything that was sent to me yet but I am glad to get a call back from Cy Vance's campaign treasurer.