May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Email to mayor Mike Bloomberg on dangerous street conditions



Topic: OTHER

Message: mayor Mike Bloomberg: Shame on you -- worse than shame -- you deserve jail along with Amanda the peoples Burden for pushing a reckless tsunami of development on old NYs infrastructure -- as reckless, stupid and greedy as that that created the Wall St. implosion taking us in to a recession except you displaced how many New Yorkers and endangered how many of us? Too many. I sent this YouTube to the press with a massive crater http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU0Um_Zrvdw and a custom painted NYC gov mini-car that cost tax payers how much? sitting in front of the massive crater that was a water main break 3 years earlier!!!! You Mike Bloomberg are a disgrace and that socialite mega millionaire city planner of yours! You know I sent this to the press and I will post on my blog. The streets were better in Colonial Times. I told Doctoroff he and you would leave office before it all collapsed. I was half right.

M/M: Ms