May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

blooders

http://web.me.com/suzannahbtroy/suzannahbtroy/Podcast/Entries/2008/9/27_Blooders.html



When I made this podcast I didn't know Mayor King Mike Bloomberg would run for a third term and I would make a youtube and say he is not going to break the law just change the law.

When I came up with the idea for Blooders I thought the rich won't break the law but change the law but I had no idea that the mayor and city council would so perfectly underscore my point.   I also was thinking of what in my opinion was a terrible abuse of the law but mega rich people yes 47 East 3rd Street owners -- this family inspired blooders and they used the laws that favor the rich landlords developers the laws just seem to favor the rich -- they used the law like mafia --just seems mafia is not posing not posing as good citizens so that was a huge inspiration for blooders.