May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

another eviction, narcissistic self absorbed EV need not read

I can't tell you the business and the location and I wish I could -- not in the East Village and sadly there are some developers and renters in the EV that think they are "it" the real east villagers the real deal heroes and sufferers -- this gentle sweet handsome man happily married, a happy guy told me is going to be run out of town the tactics to come to make sure his small business is gone.  He was told in so many words to start looking for a new location.  He and I understand about being inconvenient == the location of his store,
I think of inconvenient truths,
inconvenient existences welcome to the hideous New New York built on old New York's infrastructure.

He is a survivor and his spirits are good way better than mine.   When I die I want one of those little plaques on  a park bench but in Central Park.  An activist who gave me important information but also a lot of toxic waste who offered to help me and than in away betrayed me asked me what not in the East Village?  I have to laugh.  I told this person I finished both marathons in Central Park.  I have done so much for the East Village and written short stories and poems like love letters to the East Village.    My maternal grandfather was born in a tenement house on Ludlow in the beginning of the last century so my roots on literally on the Lower East Side.  I lived more years of my life in the East Village and add the West but I prefer to have a park bench in Central Park and it is obvious why to people that really know me and care.

There is no doubt things are going to get worse before they get better and few people are immune although the narcissist think it is only happening to them, it is all about them, only them.

The owner of the  small business  and I had  common ground and we came to the same conclusion that we would not vote for Bloomberg again.