May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

who needs video cameras???

I was sitting down reading at home, the part  I call my little green space (I can dream can't I?),  and I looked up and thought, hmmmm, the person across the street has an interesting sculpture, oddly placed on their air conditioning unit.  The sculpture that was sitting there unmoving, it turned out -- I figured this out the next day -- 
was um, my neighbor, who I waved to and my neighbor's response was to recede in to the dark background.

Mariah Carey has a song about video taping as in she wanted to get down with out ending up on youtube.

I know I am a wild artist with this odd conservative streak.  I am one of the few artists that is glad we have video in public places because video cameras catch criminal behavior.  I had a situation so disturbing I could only wish I had video and audio.

When it comes to bathrooms, dressing rooms and bedrooms I am against video taping but for fighting crime video is a good thing.

Some people don't even bother with video camera and in NYC high volumes of telescopes and binoculars are sold I am told although I hear it is not for looking up in to the stars.

I am also perplexed by men that constantly when you give them every indication other than hiring the Good Year Plimp that you have no interest in them.  There is the "I won't acknowledge you silent approach" to the "Leave me alone" approach but the fact the message of no interest is not getting across is disturbing.