May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SUB-ZERO TRICKLE DOWN

My Dad served in World War 2 and because he did so he was able to have his college education paid for by the Veteran's administration so he was the first in the family to go to college and also get a PhD in economics at Columbia University.    I am an artist but that is why you hear my use terms like "trickle down" or the lack of.  ("Globalization of my privatisation", "Sub-zero trickle down",  Dad says I paint with words.)

In the case of the exploitation of our communities by film crews, developers and a select group of people that cross the line of owning a *bar to catering to crowds that think the area is party central and not a neighborhood -- there is no trickle down but a complete push out, as in not welcome in our own neighborhoods we made so desirable  which I call
'Sub-Zero Trickle Down".



*bars:  I am not anti bars but it just seems there are just too many bars and the  bar owners that cater to rowdy bar crawl and the streets are left a mess with every possible bodily fluid and refuse possible including excessive noise pollution as if not aware there is a community that exists as well.