May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

St. George's reflected in Cooper Union's horrifyingly ugly aquarium
























Click on the image to see the reflection and the windows have historical and religious significance and the horror of this building that belongs in a hollywood studio and not the East Village-- Bowery is obscuring the glass windows and the building.    It is like an concrete aquarium from Mars landed here, next to the other supersized space ship aka Cooper Square Hotel and again 9th Precinct how about ticketing and towing supersized spaceships that are parked on  the Bowery?

Also please note I take these on my iphone and if you view my images and than run over and copy them with your fancy technology a "thank you and a mention" is appreciated.  I reference people's photos I don't even like but it is a matter of recognizing their work so please stop robbing my blog and or copying my photos with your bigger better cameras and tech without the nod.  Thank you.