May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Pucci house collage, me, Janis in her favoirte poncho that got stolen San Fran



My 46th birthday holdiing "pucci house" a collage I made from a pucci jacket I bought at century 21 double discounted and I cut out the hood...thought of Jim Power's and Jesse Jane who were living out in the street under dire circumstances including punishing weather. I thought about people's need for housing, for a home....

Janis Joplin taken by the Rolling Stone Mag's first photographer and what a nice humble guy, really enjoyed meeting him and he told me the poncho was stolen. It was Janis's favorite.

Still have not found my rings...I need to contact the 9th Precinct at some point...This was my first move in 20 years...still hope missing in action -- return to me, my rings, a motorcycle helmet I hand painted and collaged, etc.