May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 8, 2008

ps I don't want The Villager editor reading or raiding my blog

Did the editor make an admission of some type when he called out to me on the street.  I would not have even seen him but he wanted me to see him and maybe he wanted me to know he comes to my blog every day which is all the more reason I think about other formats to bring me thoughts to people that are really interested in what I have to say....
I don't want the villlager (not) their spread of the people patting them on the pack for their anniversary included John Sexton, NYU president and others -- they forgot to ask Amanda Burden for a quote!

I broke the news about Jim's mosaic getting shoved aside and I don't want it taken they way they do from the another blog that it practically hires other photographers to copy.

Just feel burned out but so many people come to me and tell me to keep on keeping on...