May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

NYPD transit booth station, what would Jack Maple do?

Yo, Jack Maple would take action to modernize this outdated little booth for transit police.  I am glad to see them because I feel safer knowing they are there.

A friend pointed out their phones are the kind we had as teenagers.  We are in our mid-forties to give you a clue so I thought of Jack Maple and I decided to go over to Bloomberg New's and make a citizen's arrest on some of the mayor's telephones and technology to update the NYPD transit booth.

I voted for this mayor because I thought he would bring us further in to the future but what he has done is set up back years despite fancy smoke and mirrors.   I have never seen the subways and streets in such bad shape.  The small businesses that gave the city character and the characters are being pushed out in all kinds of new and creative ways.

Just disgusted today with Bloomberg's sky piercing way too rapid tsunami on a crumbling old New York.  Two New Yorks and one is falling a part.