May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mush is right on.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08172008/tv/primetime_124628.htm

I did the math and nothing adds up here in NYC in any way that makes sense and returning to the photo of the mayor and Jay-Z it adds up to mega bucks.

I would add this after watching the video I posted below from ABC local news I thought of Jay-Z, the mayor and Mush's article.

Jay-Z standing by the mayor, ho hum, and when I watch the video of this guy attacking an 85 year old woman on the street I think of rap music.   Even the guy's clothing has the "rap music street" look but watch the video, the coward that mugged the elderly woman did remove an  ear phone  which can be seen dangling...he can't mug and elderly woman and listen to music, mugging an 85 year old woman requires removal of at least one ear phone or maybe not.  It is hard to tell, maybe he put the ear phone back in to mug here as he listened to tunes but you can see him rob her and take her cane as well.

It is great to make mega bucks I would imagine but making it that way is not my first choice.  I just think Jay-Z could be helping victims of violence on the street every day here in NYC and in all the urban cities in the USA and encourage PEACE on the STREETS.

He and the mayor look so nice in that picture encouraging us to use bicycles.