May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 22, 2008

intent, I just starting reading some basics about law

I am stunned.  I always jokingly say, criminals, police and lawyers know the law but boy, I just read a couple of paragraphs and I am stunned.  I did not know about a little word called "intent" and I wish I had known that little word.  There is so much I do not know about the law but today I learned one word and I am very, very upset.

Understanding "intent" just a glimmer of understanding the word is empowering actually.

I am contacting John Jay to see if they will let me sit in on a class on criminal law.  I don't know if I can do that but that is how upset I am.