May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grieving family and friends bury mother and son, Angels among us, by Michael Daly, The NY Daily News

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2008/08/25/2008-08-25_grieving_family_and_friends_bury_mother_.html

Mayor Mike Bloomberg has so greatly betrayed my vote and trust in him but he did speak eloquently and true at NYPD traffic agent Donnette Sanz and baby Sean Michael's funeral.

The heroic effort by the community is NYC at it's best.

The photos of this woman show a beauty and it is reported she was a very positive and optimistic soul which I admire most because I find elusive.  I see so much that feels like corruption at it's worst post 9-11 but this tragedy reminds me of 9-11 in the sense people pulled together in an Olympic way to rescue a mom and her son.