May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Friday, August 15, 2008

George Thorogood, who do I love? You, Buddy Guy, Thurmon Munson and my cat moving in for a kiss

Beyond happy, the most fun I have had with my clothes on in a long time!  Just joking!  Sort of.

I went to the Hammerstein Ballroom and because I am 46 and never go out I did the vip thang, got the most amazing seat front and center and the coolest poster.  I am going through puberty so I got a signed GT cd.

Buddy Guy blew my mind.  He is right jazz has been forgotten.  Yo music radio people start playing jazz and play Buddy Guy's new album.  I was moved by his soulfulness and a song he wrote as a kid that showed compassion in the face of ignorance.  His performance was stunning for many reasons and I will post a photo tomorrow of him actually coming up in the mezzanine, I gently put my hand on his back.  One of my new friends that I stood on line with to get in instructed me to never wash my hand again.

George Thorogood was outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I love "Bad to the Bone" so much I wish he could have sung it again right away.  He also sings a lot about drinking but made a point to remind us to tip bar tenders and waitresses and made a special dedication to the working class which is so important.   He loves baseball so he said he would see us in the world series but that ain't going to happen.

Fantastic night.  I know this is utterly ridiculous but I am always stunned by how many people are out while I am usually in.   I moved and danced in my chair like a maniac and screamed so loud my throat hurts extra bad but it was fun, fun, FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George Thorogood is such an excellent performer and I love his testorone filled voice.  He asked Who do you love?  He hopes it is him.  Yes we love you George!!!!

p.s. I love both my cats.  Time to go to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The best night out in way feels like forever, way too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  New York City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VsoxT_FUY