May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brooklyn Foxes has the sexiest undies in NYC



Brooklyn Foxes, 218 Bedford Avenue, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, 1211
http://www.yelp.com/biz/brooklyn-fox-lingerie-brooklyn

Tee hee, look closely and you can see some sexy under wear but I love the store and this mystical magical much older dog that hangs out there.   Which reminds me, if you are a good loving person adopt an animal that needs a home!!!!!!!!!!

I also recommend walking over the Williamsburg Bridge to have a great cardio work out so you look good in your undies or for women that want to add art their body you can call a head and make an appointment to get your nails done across the way by Naomi who is a gifted Japanese artist that can hand paint designs on your nails.  I have been biting mine so I had her paint small hearts on my ring finger.    www.hellobeautifulsalonnyc.com