May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Scary tired, sleepy but happy

I just listened to NY1 and the budget cuts to come are going to be tough.   I saw a city council member being interviewed, hmmmmm, ... The NYPost slush fund article (posted a few postings to below) in this city council member's  column, it was I think....hmmmm   2.5 million dollars... I just want to yell at this council member, I AM NOT INTERESTED IN YOUR "2 cents on the budget cuts".  I just made a face in the direction of the tv.

I felt sad for the people of this city that will be hurt the most and I am glad New York 1 was interviewing some of these people tonight.

It is not even 9:00pm -- the volunteer I saw this morning I saw again tonight...made me so happy, she is such a good good person.  A neighbor helped me out and went the extra mile for me and I got to hear a Jack Maple story and meet a New Yorker who somehow made me feel a little bit more optimistic and "ok" despite everything.

My head hurts but again I feel feel "attitude of gratitude", happier because of such superb New Yorkers that touched me in a such a positive way and tonight I don't want to escape but feel so happy I am here in New York City.