May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Lies Patient Rights Violated + NYPD E...







My body my patient rights violated at Dr Andrew Fagelman office he did not fire Delita Hooks Dr Andrew Fagelman takes her to drug parties.

Dr Andrew Fagelman an unethical MD that doesn't understand the Hippocratic oath I wonder if his his sister-in-law who is an internist MD, his brother who is a doctor that specializes in urology and his father who is a urologist if they understand the Hippocratic oath and patient rights and it's this behavior OK in their offices?


Dr Andrew Fagelman has lots of NYPD Patients!

I wonder who else or is Patients?

Who else joined in the goal to make all crimes disappear who else was party to the goal erase all crimes.

Dr Andrew Fagelman is divorced.  His ex-wife doesn't visit that horrific, professional office where I was violated and it didn't stop there she and her employer took the abuse online with the goal to have my yelp review removed and their patients and who else was involved took it online the menacing the harassment that start it from behind the desk continues online with lies gaslighting oh and the doctor and his employee committed perjury too! Why not they're above the wall like pedophile priests they can do whatever they want and they are not accountable in New York State and New York City they're above the law.

Delita Hooks No longer remembers the woman's name and blew the woman is her friend none of those women offered me assistance or asked me if I was OK but the women in blue I gather doesn't want to lie in a legal proceeding so my attacker suddenly doesn't remember her name but she remembers my Rudin protest sign.  I wore it like a large necklace protesting in fact we don't have a trauma level one hospital with a rape crisis center and AIDS care in the West Village anymore was open September 11 but not anymore now it's condos!

Prior to being punched in the face I protested outside the hospital I also caught a retired NYPD commander trying to erase  a ticket -- did he also get involved in the goal to ERASE  crimes in my case as well?


JOE Tacopina has not denied he broke laws using a fake account on YouTube to openly threaten me a cunt threat to turn the tables on me. I believe threatening someone online during an open investigation is a serious crime with no statute of limitations. I felt an ethical Complaint and he did not deny that he broke the law or that he drafted the letter for Delita Hooks threatening me yet again to the attention of NYPD Det. Andrew Dwyer.


The doctors office is sacred it's a place where you have even more rights including to Privacy and this creepy doctor has admitted he knew I was doctor Vine's patient and he did not investigate-- and he discussed me without investigating what happened with his patients meaning he lied about me and what happened!


One of his patients came and harassed me and said I was crazy I responded if I was crazy it would make what they did even worse and what kind of person are you to come and blame me the victim I didn't say anything or do anything to justify that and it's not justifiable that kind of violence!

This woman who punched me is horrific what she did to me what she continues to do lying but who is in powered her and who joined in the lies?  Dr Andrew Fagelman, his NYPD fixers, City of New York corporate counsel One Police Plaza Internal Affairs, Joe Tacopina and Chad Seigel have not denied that they joined in breaking laws the goal to harass me intimidate me into dropping charges by using fake accounts on YouTube - I filed ethical complaints about both of them they had the opportunity at that point to say they didn't do it, Rudin and or his retired NYPD on his payroll or retired NYPD commander was he involved?


Dr Andrew Fagelman Office Violence Lies Patient Rights Violated NYPD Erased crimes Dr F did not fire Delita Hooks for violating my patient rights/body he takes her to drug parties! He did not investigate but discussed w/ patients Dr F trusted NYPD to -- investigate or join in the goal to erase all crimes?

His employee violated my body punched a hole in my retina running punched my head and he takes her to drug parties and he admits he has lots of NYPD Patients and he admits he did not investigate but he discussed me with his patients meaning he lied about me he's such an evil little creep and he brags about trusting the NYPD and having confidence in them yet make this go away to join in breaking laws and he got an NYU Stern business degree I wonder if NYU gave him the degree at a discounted price but what an unethical corrupt medical doctor  brags about trusting NYPD with NYPD don't even trust the NYPD how many agencies are there in New York City government to Police the police ---- ?

We have Internal Affairs who mostly protects NYPD Crimes we have CCRB the Civilian complaint review Board, we have cc PC the Commission To Combat Police Corruption, we have the NYPD Inspector General maybe we can put Dr Andrew Fagelman as the head all these different agencies that are supposed to investigate NYPD Crimes abuse of power civil rights violations so he can help to make sure NYPD get away with all kinds of wrongdoing? I don't need his help they seem to get away with it anyway....
http://misogynistnyc.blogspot.com/2017/08/nypd-detective-andrew-dwyer-lt-burgos.html?m=1


Is Dr Andrew Fagelman Going to teach at NYU Stern business school he could teach how to make Crimes disappear how to pull strings behind the scenes?

Dr Andrew Fagelman can teach at NYU stern business school how to violate the Hippocratic oath and get an NYU stern business school and we got it discounted he could explain how that happened to?