May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mike Bloomberg Spend-a-rexic Mayor Tax Payer's Tech Titanics! XXX



Wake-up New Yorkers! Not one press member asked Mike Bloomberg how much money he spent on the report and many others that he has not read but is willing to adopt 14 suggestions? If this isn't a spend-aholic abusing tax payer money in the historic ways with CityTime and ECTP set records at 3 billion dollars in tax payer waste and abuse I don't know what else to do except get naked and streak around City Hall and or set my set on fire like these buddhist monks and I love our FDNY too much to do that to them.