May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My art in the rain

Adam Techno-Head to the far left, gold head of "I am Listening", a ceramic bust I made in high school, "I'm married to my technology", the technology pieces I made more than a decade ago and you can see text written on her body as well as a body wear made of computer tape, phone wires, pieces of walkmen...
Why out in the rain.   I didn't get the support I needed as an artist when I need it.  Yes they are getting ruined in the weather but they are out there and better out side than stored away or in an empty head rich person's mansion that has no passion for art but bought it the way they buy clothing, someone else pick it out for them.