May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Monday, September 8, 2008

David Seifman's piece -- note East Village is on the map


http://www.nypost.com/seven/09072008/news/columnists/gothams_rocky_roads_127892.htm

In his article is a map and stats and the East Village is on the map.  Please look...




Again go to the post on this article below to read my rant but I also would like to see infrastructure stats and a break down of what kind of infrastructure problems but where they are expanding so the we had a complete map but than again I also have been calling for a map of real estate of NYU and the estimated taxes they would owe NY if they did not have their not for profit status.
++++++The photo I posted is one of a series of trash cans in holes in the East Village-Bowery.

This one is at 2nd Avenue and 7th Street and by the medium size water main break that was one block from the Cooper Union "studio" supersize build...although not sky piercing it and all the construction work, mega cranes weigh heavy on our old infrastructure.

Cooper Union's rep tried to tell me I am wrong...but last time I check the real estate magnates posing as higher ed do not have the right to deprive me of my opinion although they have made life unlivable and successful continue to push us out and eminent domain abuse is not required in the East Village IN MY OPINION.



I have seen holes in the streets where there were water main breaks or sewage breaks repaired and something with the repairs and paving was some how in effective and viola -- large hole have been appearing after the repairs.

Here is video footage and you can a diverse group of community members interviewed including me and just a reminder....some people and small businesses can't bounce back after infrastructure breaks and cranes falling, etc.    My point is -- it is another way people are forced out of their neighborhoods unable to return.

http://www.ny1.com/ny1/content/index.jsp?&aid=69978&search_result=1&stid=8