May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Yoga DVD but am I too traumatized?????

My  stunningly beautiful yoga teacher had her baby and is now ready to do her DVD to accompany her book.  I am going to participate in the DVD but...I feel so traumatized, so upset from what feels like being tortured, harassed, etc. and it has aged me 150 years...with my teache's help  maybe  minus 140 years.  I can going to give it my best shot but if I end up on the cutting room floor it from being harassed, etc. and it took it's toll.

So maybe in x amount of months I will say hey check out this DVD and see my 46 year funny face doing some unconventional yoga to wash a way stress...I need to doing it 24/7...

Anyway I do love her because she is so optimistic and such an upbeat person.  Honored she includes me...