May 4 before the election only one to state Bloomberg may not win due to voter anger...used my political art poster lampooning king Mike - media blacked out. My YouTube channel was removed. Google apologized. http://youtu.be/_Tz4eMcP2LU
The YouTube that said No to renewing SAIC CityTime.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Woke up to beautiful flowers in my home!!!!! Don't need to escape

I brought in my hibiscus tree and it flowered over night flower power!!!!!!!! Have beautiful flower, flower power.

I brought the tree in because the powerful winds has knocked it over, you can see it is at angle and in NYC you can get rained on by cigerettes, lighters, etc. It isn't living here including for trees but what a beautiful gift, another beautiful flower, reminders of beautiful flower power, reminding one's self, remember.